Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
- 30k ED visits annually.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Location: Mankato, MN (Twin Cities).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care-Intensivist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient, Critical Care Unit.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 per shift on average.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Reason for Coverage Need: volume and vacancy.
- Facility Type: 10 Bed Critical Care Unit.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic EMR.
- Schedule: TBD - mostly day shifts - 10-12 hour shift 8am-6pm OR 7am-7pm.
- Expected in the unit during the day.
- Start Date: mid/late June-December 2021 - extending into 2022.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 10-12 per shift - varies.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing into 2021 - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- BC Internal medicine.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Epic is the EMR.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.