Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota (Southeast Region)) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2021 >>> ongoing.
- Start Date: Fall 2021 - June 2022.
- Schedule: they will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Epic is EMR.
- Specialty Needed: General Hospitalist.
- There are no procedures that are required.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 4-6+ Months.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 per shift.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Specialty Requested: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Adult Unit.
- Level II Trauma Center that serves as the major referral center for South Central Minnesota.
- 7a-7pm (days).
- Hospital has excellent support services including 24-hour CCU coverage, Picc line placement, resource nurse, rapid response nurse, central line.
- Location: Southeast Region (Albert Lea, Austin, Owatonna) - Minnesota.
- Support Staff: Our department at present has expanded to require 16 full time physicians who cover our daytime shift from 7 AM to 7 PM as well as 4 full-time nocturnists and two physicians.
- PA/NP Support.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing thru 2022.
- Candidates must be able to consider either shift(s) *please note preference on presentation.
- Facility Type: Inpatient/Hospital Coverage - Albert Lea Hospital.
- EMR: Epic - please ask if your candidate has experience with this EMR system and when was the last time they utilized it.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- 11a-11pm (admissions) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- Patient Age Range: ALL Adults.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift.
- Reason for Coverage: received approval for 4 FTE's.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.