Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic EMR.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Reason for Coverage Need: volume and vacancy.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- Start Date: mid/late June-December 2021 - extending into 2022.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
- Facility Type: 10 Bed Critical Care Unit.
- Facility Type: Inpatient, Critical Care Unit.
- 30k ED visits annually.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Location: Minnesota.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- Expected in the unit during the day.
- Schedule: TBD - mostly day shifts - 10-12 hour shift 8am-6pm OR 7am-7pm.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care-Intensivist.
- Location: Mankato, MN (Twin Cities).
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing into 2021 - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- BC Internal medicine.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 10-12 per shift - varies.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 per shift on average.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.