Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap - ongoing.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- Facility Type: Inpatient, Critical Care Unit.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 per shift on average.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
- Location: Minnesota.
- 30k ED visits annually.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Location: Mankato, MN (Twin Cities).
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- Schedule: TBD - mostly day shifts - 10-12 hour shift 8am-6pm OR 7am-7pm.
- Reason for Coverage Need: volume and vacancy.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care-Intensivist.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 10-12 per shift - varies.
- Start Date: mid/late June-December 2021 - extending into 2022.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Facility Type: 10 Bed Critical Care Unit.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing into 2021 - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- BC Internal medicine.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic EMR.
- Expected in the unit during the day.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 3.