Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support Staff: Our department at present has expanded to require 16 full time physicians who cover our daytime shift from 7 AM to 7 PM as well as 4 full-time nocturnists and two physicians.
- 11a-11pm (admissions) and 7p-7a (Nights).
- There are no procedures that are required.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 12-18 patients per shift.
- Reason for Coverage: client would like to secure a 2 locum candidates to join pool of provider(s).
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Start Date: July/August 2021 - Shift Work.
- Candidates must be able to consider either & Nights will be a priority - the. of shifts will be TBD - I am told Currently the Night shifts will outweigh the day and admissions shifts.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Unit.
- Epic Is the EMR.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 4-6+ Months - end of 2021.
- Inpatient Hospital Coverage.
- Hospital has excellent support services including 24-hour CCU coverage, Picc line placement, resource nurse, rapid response nurse, central line.
- Level II Trauma Center that serves as the major referral center for South Central Minnesota.
- 7a-7pm (days).
- Length Of Assignment: July / August 2021 >>>.
- Facility Type: Inpatient/Hospital Coverage - Mankato Hospital.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Specialty Requested: Inpatient Hospitalist.
- EMR: Epic.
- Patient Age Range: ALL Adults.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing thru 2021.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 per shift.
- PA/NP Support.
- Schedule: they will be considered for 12-hour shifts.
- Support Consults in the Hospital.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
- Board Certified.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.