Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Government: No.
- A pulmonologist is on-. Candidates must have clean background and should be BC or BE in IM within 3 years.
- Temporary privileges are available.
- Minnesota-based/drive-in candidates are preferred.
- The facility covers travel, lodging and malpractice insurance.
- Shift Times: 8a-8a.
- An active MN license is required.The locum will be admitting to ICU.
- Dates Needed: 4/26 - 5/3.
- CertificationsRequired: BC or BE Internal Medicine.
- A facility in Michigan is seeking a board certified IM hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Procedures Required: Vent Management and Intubation required.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Reference ID: ORD-098894-MD-MN.
- Case Load/PPD: 12.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 28.