Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen pays $170 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minneapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- An inpatient health center in the Twin Cities is looking to add a Neurohospitalist to their team.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- The area is also fantastic for fans of outdoor recreation, with multiple bodies of water nearby for trail walking and boating.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Title: Neurohospitalist.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Residency/Training: Neurology.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Experience Required: 1 years' experience in inpatient work.
- The area is also home to the Mall of America, one of the world's largest malls, complete with rollercoasters and a mini-golf course.
- Position Overview.
- The Twin Cities have the diversity and thriving cultural scenes of other large cities, including robust public transportation, while maintaining a lower cost of living than comparable cities.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens 1099.
- Scheduling: Starts in May.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- The facility requires providers work 5-10 shifts a month, with the shifts from 8am-6pm.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by KPG Provider Services.