Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Twin Cities) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 10-12 varies per shift.
- 30k ED visits annually.
- Hospital Back Office Support.
- Bronchoscopy and Intubation.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3+ months or more.
- Board Certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Intensivist.
- Facility Type: Inpatient - 10 Bed Unit.
- Shifts are TBD as client is working through change in staffing - looks like majority of open shifts will be DAY Shifts - 10-12 hours of coverage.
- 10 bed Unit: Interdisciplinary rounds in the AM.
- Certifications Required: Acls, BLS.
- Procedures: Thoracentesis, Arterial and Central lines.
- Location: Minnesota (Twin Cities).
- Expected in the unit during the day.
- Specialty Requested: Critical Care-Intensivist - Must have completed 2-year Critical Care fellowship.
- Mechanical Ventilation Management.
- Epic is the EMR.
- Length Of Assignment: starting Mid June - ongoing thru 2022.
- Start Date: mid/late June-December 2021.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient / Critical Care Unit.
- Charting/Dictation: Epic will have Full DAY OF Orientation prior to first shift.
- Patient Volume: Patient Encounters per day: 12-14 PPD - varies.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing - seeking Fulltime or Part-Time.
- BC Internal medicine.
- BC Critical Care Medicine.
- When physically in the ICU, the intensivist will respond to codes otherwise the Hospitalists are "on" 24/7.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: Level III.
- Support Staff: Schedulers & Nurses.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.