Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- This facility is a community based healthcare provider that serves through routine, preventative and specialized care services, wellness support, and community engagement.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- The facility is located in southern Minnesota.
- Nasal Cpap.
- The locum will work 24-hour in-house shifts from 8 am-8 am.
- Duties include admitting and rounding, attending deliveries and high risk c-sections, and consulting in the emergency room.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10 patients per day.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Support Staff: NP/PA.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- Procedures required:Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Reference ID: ORD-090425-MD-MN.
- There are no. There is an inpatient team of pediatric hospitalists and pediatric NPs.
- Candidates must be board certified in Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine and must have Atls and NRP.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 22.