Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Board Certified.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Nasal Cpap.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s).
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Support Staff: RN.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Licensure and Certification.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 27.