Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
- Nasal Cpap.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Licensure and Certification.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Board Certified.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s).
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Support Staff: RN.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 27.