Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- Support Staff: RN.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Licensure and Certification.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s).
- Nasal Cpap.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Board Certified.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 27.