Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Nasal Cpap.
- Board Certified.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Licensure and Certification.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Support Staff: RN.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s).
- Location: Minnesota.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.