Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MN state license with the process.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Minnesota-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: MN state license needed, not required.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 29.