Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Your assignment schedule is 8 am - 8 pm and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MN state license with the process.
- Caseload: 20 patients per day.
- You must be board certified or board eligible.
- Schedule: 8 am - 8 pm.
- The assignment requirements include ICU rounding.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: MN state license needed, not required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Minnesota-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Procedures: ICU rounding required.
- Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago