Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- Board Certified.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s) *requisition has been requested and will be going through the approval process (can take 3-4 weeks before we see requisition released formally).
- Licensure and Certification.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Nasal Cpap.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Support Staff: RN.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.