Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 8, 2023
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s) *requisition has been requested and will be going through the approval process (can take 3-4 weeks before we see requisition released formally).
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Support Staff: RN.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Nasal Cpap.
- Board Certified.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Licensure and Certification.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.