Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: Fall / Winter 2020 - as soon as compliance & credentialing are completed - ongoing need(s) *requisition has been requested and will be going through the approval process (can take 3-4 weeks before we see requisition released formally).
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Board Certified.
- PA/NP Support - There are currently 3 NP's and Residency Program - University of Minnesota.
- Certifications Required: Must be Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Required Procedures include: Endotracheal Intubation of Neonate.
- Specialty Requested: Pediatric Hospitalist (Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine) with at least 2- 3 years of experience.
- Insertion of Umbilical Venous Catheter.
- Schedule: 24 Hour (IN Hospital) Shifts.
- Patient Volume: 8-10.
- Facility Type: Hospital -Pediatric Inpatient Unit.
- Current & Active Minnesota License I Pals certification & NRP certification.
- Licensure and Certification.
- Patient Volume: Unit Census averages about 8-10 patients per shift.
- Support Staff: RN.
- EMR is Epic - we'll need to know experience level.
- Nasal Cpap.
- Short-term Routine Mechanical Ventilation.
- Pediatric Shift is a 24 hour Shift (In-House) - Pediatric Hospitalist will be responsible for Admissions, Rounding, Attend Deliveries and High Risk C-Sections, & any Consults in the Emergency Room.
- Lumbar Puncture (Level II and Pediatrics).
- Reason for Coverage: 1 Pediatrician retiring and another is experiencing work Visa issues.
- Board Certified I Current & Active Minnesota I Pals certification & NRP.
- 8AM-8AM - Shifts ARE TBD.
- Location: Minnesota.
- Insertion of Umbilical Catheter (preferred).
- Chest Tube Placement.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall 2020 - 2021.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 25.