Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · September 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Each day, physicians will round and complete admissions during the day shift.
- Support Staff: RN, NP/ PA.
- This assignment requires Acls certification.
- EMR is used for notes and documentation.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Our client prefers providers within driving distance who hold a Minnesota license.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- No procedures are required.
- Dates Needed: July - August 2020.
- During this assignment, the provider will be providing care for adult and geriatric patients.
- We are seeking a board certified hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage due to a vacancy.
- Shift Times: 7p-7a.
- Reference ID: ORD-080737-MD-MN.
- At night, two MDs will work alongside 1 physician assistant who mainly cross-covers the hospital and assists with admissions when busy.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-18 patients per shift.
- The schedule for this position is 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am and candidates must be able to work both day and night shifts.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- The facility is located in southern Minnesota, about an hour and a half from Minneapolis.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 21.