Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.