Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · September 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.