Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Government: No.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.