Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Government: No.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.