Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.