Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Government: No.
- Patient Population: Peds.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.