Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · May 19, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Shift Times: 7a-7a.
- Our client will cover travel and lodging.
- Hours Per Day: 6.
- 24- hour weekend. Cases will include newborn resuscitation, care for late pre-term babies, micro-preemie stabilization for transfers.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- CertificationsRequired: BC Pediatrics and Active MN License Required.
- Reference ID: ORD-079870-MD-MN.
- The facility is located in northern Minnesota.
- Procedures Required: Circumcisions Required.
- Coverage is needed for rounding Monday-Friday, 7 am-5 pm.
- Drive-in candidates are preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Most common diagnosis are substance exposed newborns, late preterm infant management, preterm infant stabilization and transfer to tertiary center, infants of diabetic mother, newborn and pediatric rule out sepsis, phototherapy, and respiratory distress/RSV management.
- Dates Needed: May 2020 - Ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10.
- Credentialing takes 30-60 days.
- Government: No.
- We are seeking a pediatric hospitalist to provide inpatient care for ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with schedule relief.
- Patient Population: Peds.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 17.