Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Vent management is not required.
- Two locums could rotate 12-hour days in the hospital with. A second option would be for one locum to cover the clinic from 8am-5pm with hospitalist. Hospital shifts are from 5am-5pm or 6am-6pm.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-071509-MD-MN.
- The locums must be able to see all ages, but peds are very rare.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- While in the hospital, the locums will be responsible for admissions and discharges.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The average daily census is 5.
- We are working with a client in Minnesota in need of locum tenens hospitalists to assist with hospital rounds and possibly some clinic coverage.
- Job Posting ID: 1020649.
This locum job opening was posted