Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Minneapolis) is a multispecialty group practice.
- 2-year market competitive salary guarantee with the ability to exceed on the production compensation program.
- Fairview Health Services is seeking a full-time BC/BE Med/Peds or Family Medicine trained Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at various locations across the Minneapolis/St.
- Paul metro.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Fairview Northland Medical Center - Princeton, MN.
- Flexible Work Schedule options.
- Joined by HealthEast in June 2017, Fairview is one of the most comprehensive and geographically accessible systems in the state, with 12 hospitals, 55+ specialty clinics, and a large home care/hospice division.
- University of Minnesota Medical Center - Minneapolis, MN.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital - Burnsville, MN.
- We provide an excellent benefits package, a competitive base salary and opportunities to receive productivity and quality incentive bonuses.
- The Twin Cities offers affordable living, international airport, exceptional educational systems, theater, museums, family entertainment, the great outdoors, unique shopping, and a variety of sporting events..
- Work with a collegial group of hospitalists.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, retirement contributions, relocation & more.
- Fairview Lakes Medical Center - Wyoming, MN.
This perm job opening was posted
39 weeks ago
by Fairview Health Services