Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Duluth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MN state license needed.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- The ideal physician is familiar with ICU rounding and has an active MN state license.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and Acls certification.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- BC/BE required.
- Licensing assistance.
- No mandatory procedures.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Minnesota.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.