Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Duluth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and Acls certification.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Minnesota.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- No mandatory procedures.
- BC/BE required.
- Licensing assistance.
- The ideal physician is familiar with ICU rounding and has an active MN state license.
- MN state license needed.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 14.