Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Duluth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The facility uses Meditech EMR.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and Acls certification.
- No mandatory procedures.
- The ideal physician is familiar with ICU rounding and has an active MN state license.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm, and you will see 20 patients per day on average.
- MN state license needed.
- BC/BE required.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- Licensing assistance.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Minnesota.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago