Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crosby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With the twin cities of Mpls/St.
- Key Result Areas.
- Closing Statement.
- Graduate of an approved M.D. or D.O. program.
- Community Resource Links.
- Practice Specifics.
- Service Area = 30 miles including the communities of Crosby, Ironton, Deerwood, Cuyuna, Riverton, Brainerd, Aitkin.
- MN Dept of Education.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Crosby, MN.
- MN License required.
- Located 15 miles east of Brainerd, 2 hours north of Mpls.
- Comfortable working in an open ICU.
- The Medical Center is home to 14 Family Medicine Physicians, 2 Internal Medicine Physicians, 5 dedicated Emergency room Physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians and 13 campus based surgeons.
- Paul and 2 hours west of Duluth.
- Paul only a short drive away, you have the opportunity to balance culture, shopping and professional sports with a community that provides a high quality of life.
- EMR is Epic.
- Current BLS/Acls required.
- Medical staff are supported by over 950 employees, earning Crmc the designation of Crow Wing County's forth largest employer.
- Work Schedule.
- Salary Range: Market Competitive.
- 14 shifts a month.
- Attached Nursing home and upscale senior living community are located across from medical campus.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) in Internal Medicine.
- EEO / AA.
- Emergency Medicine department staff with Abem trained ED physicians 24 hours a day.
- Service are population - 50,000 +.
- Team player.
- We pride ourselves in providing compassionate progressive, state-of-the-art care, all the while focusing on a proactive and patient family-centered medical campus.
- A 16-Resident assisted living Memory Loss Residence and a Senior Living Community.
- Practice Overview.
- Meets top decile in all quality and outcome domains.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Hospitalist.
- School Digger.
- Hospitalists support by subspecialties in - Cardiology, Oncology, Pain Management, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, OB/GYN and more.
- Outdoor activities abound that include a nationally recognized mountain bike trail system, kayaking, fishing, hunting, x-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and much more.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
- Open ICU - ICU skills encouraged.
- Provide general medical care for adult hospitalized patients including consults from specialists within the hospital.
- Hospitalist program is 4 years in running and performs at extremely high level of care.
- Actively engaged in quality initiatives as it relates to participation in incentive plan.
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc), located on the Medical Campus in Crosby Minnesota is a comprehensive medical center including a 25-bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty medical clinic, a 120-bed long term Care Facility.
- Clinic and hospital are co-located and share same patient base.
- Explore Minnesota.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc) is committed to making an impact on the health and lives of the individuals and companies in the surrounding communities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.