Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crosby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical staff are supported by over 950 employees, earning Crmc the designation of Crow Wing County's forth largest employer.
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency.
- Open ICU - ICU skills encouraged.
- Hospitalists support by subspecialties in - Cardiology, Oncology, Pain Management, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, OB/GYN and more.
- Closing Statement.
- We pride ourselves in providing compassionate progressive, state-of-the-art care, all the while focusing on a proactive and patient family-centered medical campus.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Crosby, MN.
- Current BLS/Acls required.
- Attached Nursing home and upscale senior living community are located across from medical campus.
- EMR is Epic.
- Emergency Medicine department staff with Abem trained ED physicians 24 hours a day.
- A 16-Resident assisted living Memory Loss Residence and a Senior Living Community.
- Hospitalist program is 4 years in running and performs at extremely high level of care.
- Practice Specifics.
- Salary Range: Market Competitive.
- Located 15 miles east of Brainerd, 2 hours north of Mpls.
- The Medical Center is home to 14 Family Medicine Physicians, 2 Internal Medicine Physicians, 5 dedicated Emergency room Physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians and 13 campus based surgeons.
- Paul only a short drive away, you have the opportunity to balance culture, shopping and professional sports with a community that provides a high quality of life.
- Team player.
- Key Result Areas.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc), located on the Medical Campus in Crosby Minnesota is a comprehensive medical center including a 25-bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty medical clinic, a 120-bed long term Care Facility.
- Practice Overview.
- EEO / AA.
- School Digger.
- Meets top decile in all quality and outcome domains.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc) is committed to making an impact on the health and lives of the individuals and companies in the surrounding communities.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Hospitalist.
- Graduate of an approved M.D. or D.O. program.
- MN License required.
- MN Dept of Education.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
- Provide general medical care for adult hospitalized patients including consults from specialists within the hospital.
- Service Area = 30 miles including the communities of Crosby, Ironton, Deerwood, Cuyuna, Riverton, Brainerd, Aitkin.
- Work Schedule.
- Service are population - 50,000 +.
- Clinic and hospital are co-located and share same patient base.
- Paul and 2 hours west of Duluth.
- Explore Minnesota.
- 14 shifts a month.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) in Internal Medicine.
- Outdoor activities abound that include a nationally recognized mountain bike trail system, kayaking, fishing, hunting, x-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and much more.
- Community Resource Links.
- Actively engaged in quality initiatives as it relates to participation in incentive plan.
- Comfortable working in an open ICU.
- With the twin cities of Mpls/St.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago