Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Crosby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc) is committed to making an impact on the health and lives of the individuals and companies in the surrounding communities.
- Hospitalist program is 4 years in running and performs at extremely high level of care.
- Current BLS/Acls required.
- Explore Minnesota.
- Medical staff are supported by over 950 employees, earning Crmc the designation of Crow Wing County's forth largest employer.
- Located 15 miles east of Brainerd, 2 hours north of Mpls.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
- Attached Nursing home and upscale senior living community are located across from medical campus.
- MN License required.
- Open ICU - ICU skills encouraged.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center - Hospitalist.
- Actively engaged in quality initiatives as it relates to participation in incentive plan.
- Salary Range: Market Competitive.
- A 16-Resident assisted living Memory Loss Residence and a Senior Living Community.
- Service are population - 50,000 +.
- Practice Overview.
- Key Result Areas.
- EMR is Epic.
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center (Crmc), located on the Medical Campus in Crosby Minnesota is a comprehensive medical center including a 25-bed critical access hospital, multi-specialty medical clinic, a 120-bed long term Care Facility.
- Closing Statement.
- Practice Specifics.
- The Medical Center is home to 14 Family Medicine Physicians, 2 Internal Medicine Physicians, 5 dedicated Emergency room Physicians, 5 Advanced Practice Clinicians and 13 campus based surgeons.
- Paul and 2 hours west of Duluth.
- Graduate of an approved M.D. or D.O. program.
- School Digger.
- MN Dept of Education.
- With the twin cities of Mpls/St.
- Community Resource Links.
- Paul only a short drive away, you have the opportunity to balance culture, shopping and professional sports with a community that provides a high quality of life.
- Team player.
- Meets top decile in all quality and outcome domains.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified (BE/BC) in Internal Medicine.
- EEO / AA.
- Hospitalists support by subspecialties in - Cardiology, Oncology, Pain Management, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, OB/GYN and more.
- Comfortable working in an open ICU.
- Service Area = 30 miles including the communities of Crosby, Ironton, Deerwood, Cuyuna, Riverton, Brainerd, Aitkin.
- Provide general medical care for adult hospitalized patients including consults from specialists within the hospital.
- Work Schedule.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Crosby, MN.
- We pride ourselves in providing compassionate progressive, state-of-the-art care, all the while focusing on a proactive and patient family-centered medical campus.
- Completion of Internal Medicine residency.
- Outdoor activities abound that include a nationally recognized mountain bike trail system, kayaking, fishing, hunting, x-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and much more.
- 14 shifts a month.
- Emergency Medicine department staff with Abem trained ED physicians 24 hours a day.
- Clinic and hospital are co-located and share same patient base.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.