Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nationally Recognized/Award Winning Hospital - Top 100 Hospital 7 Years in a Row.
- Paul metro and 30 minutes to Mankato.
- Best Little Food Towns in MN You Need To Explore Before They Get Too Popular.
- Top 4 Must-See Destinations in Paul Magazine.
- Join 4 Hospitalist with a 7 on / 7 off Rotation.
- 3 Perfectly Picturesque Town in MN.
- 10 Patients/day on average.
- Top 10 Affordable Towns in the Nation Where You'd Actually Want to Live.
- 1680/shift + Full Benefits.
- This community is only 90 minutes to the Minneapolis/St.
- One of the Best Places in America to Spend the Weekend - Expedia Viewfinder.
- 2nd Best Oktoberfest Celebration in the Nation - United States Today 10Best.
- Open to 1 seven day rotation or 2+ rotations per month.
- With a strong economic base, excellent public and private schools, consistently being ranked high within the state, as well as, nationally on safety, livability and places to visit, this is a community worth discovering!
- Bronze Level Designation as a Bicycle Friendly Community - League of American Bicyclists.
- It is the heart of southern Minnesota with an excellent economic base attracting fortune 500 organizations like 3M, Kraft Foods and Associated Milk.
- No ICU.
- United States Top 15% Health System by Solucient.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minnesota.
- 90th Percentile Employee Satisfaction Rate.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 24.