Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minnesota.
- Best Little Food Towns in MN You Need To Explore Before They Get Too Popular.
- 90th Percentile Employee Satisfaction Rate.
- Paul metro and 30 minutes to Mankato.
- Top 10 Affordable Towns in the Nation Where You'd Actually Want to Live.
- With a strong economic base, excellent public and private schools, consistently being ranked high within the state, as well as, nationally on safety, livability and places to visit, this is a community worth discovering!
- No ICU.
- It is the heart of southern Minnesota with an excellent economic base attracting fortune 500 organizations like 3M, Kraft Foods and Associated Milk.
- Nationally Recognized/Award Winning Hospital - Top 100 Hospital 7 Years in a Row.
- This community is only 90 minutes to the Minneapolis/St.
- 1680/shift + Full Benefits.
- 2nd Best Oktoberfest Celebration in the Nation - United States Today 10Best.
- United States Top 15% Health System by Solucient.
- 10 Patients/day on average.
- Open to 1 seven day rotation or 2+ rotations per month.
- One of the Best Places in America to Spend the Weekend - Expedia Viewfinder.
- Join 4 Hospitalist with a 7 on / 7 off Rotation.
- Bronze Level Designation as a Bicycle Friendly Community - League of American Bicyclists.
- 3 Perfectly Picturesque Town in MN.
- Top 4 Must-See Destinations in Paul Magazine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago