Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is a growing and changing Hospitalist group in a rapidly expanding area.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (Epic).
- Some Code Blue responsibilities during the week, during the day.
- Exceptional group of Internists with collegial relationships with all specialty groups that practice at Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital seeks a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join the Hospitalist team.
- Follow and treat all unassigned patients from the ER as well as round on patients for physicians that focus their practice on the outpatient population and contract with the Hospitalist group to follow their patients in the hospital setting.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital is a 150-bed licensed facility offering a full range of primary and specialty care services to Burnsville, Minnesota and surrounding communities.
- Performing procedures is optional, other specialists and departments are available for placement of lines, injections, aspirations, etc.
- Manage secondary to complex medical illnesses throughout the hospital including the intensive care unit.
- Hospitalists manage the Observation Unit, staffed by Hospitalists Physician Assistants.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Full scope of Internal Medicine, including an open ICU where you can manage patients from admission to discharge and provide internal medicine to your comfort level.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Provide care for patients in the hospital setting 24/7.
- Intensivists, Nephrologists and Pulmonologists are readily available to assist with ICU patient management.
- Physician - Hosp, MN.
- Work a block schedule of 6 days on/6 days off which does include in-house evening and night coverage on a rotating basis.
- Graduate of an accredited Acgme Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 18.