Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · August 20, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota.
- Graduate of an accredited Acgme Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association.
- Follow and treat all unassigned patients from the ER as well as round on patients for physicians that focus their practice on the outpatient population and contract with the Hospitalist group to follow their patients in the hospital setting.
- Exceptional group of Internists with collegial relationships with all specialty groups that practice at Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
- Intensivists, Nephrologists and Pulmonologists are readily available to assist with ICU patient management.
- Hospitalists manage the Observation Unit, staffed by Hospitalists Physician Assistants.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital is a 150-bed licensed facility offering a full range of primary and specialty care services to Burnsville, Minnesota and surrounding communities.
- Fairview Ridges Hospital seeks a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join the Hospitalist team.
- Performing procedures is optional, other specialists and departments are available for placement of lines, injections, aspirations, etc.
- This is a growing and changing Hospitalist group in a rapidly expanding area.
- Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure.
- Manage secondary to complex medical illnesses throughout the hospital including the intensive care unit.
- Some Code Blue responsibilities during the week, during the day.
- Full scope of Internal Medicine, including an open ICU where you can manage patients from admission to discharge and provide internal medicine to your comfort level.
- Provide care for patients in the hospital setting 24/7.
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (Epic).
- Work a block schedule of 6 days on/6 days off which does include in-house evening and night coverage on a rotating basis.
- Physician - Hosp, MN.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago