Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- In addition, there are opportunities to participate in quality improvement, interdisciplinary collaboration, teaching of medical students and residents, global medicine, health equity and other scholarly activities.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for medical education and strong teaching skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care and communication.
- Must have or be able to attain a medical license in the state of MN.
- About The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (Umtc).
- The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (Umtc), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research.
- MD/DO/Mbbs degree.
- Located at the heart of one of the nation's most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations.
- The clinical duties will involve providing patient care both directly and during supervision of trainees at the University of Minnesota Medical Center.
- Advanced training in General Internal Medicine or practice experience is highly desirable.
- The Department of Medicine is seeking general internists to serve as Academic Hospitalist in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minneapolis, MN.
- Advancement within the institution will depend on demonstration of clinical and scholarly achievement.
- Demonstrated excellence in interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Pulmonary Focused Service in Collaboration with Pulmonary Team.
- Hematology-Oncology Focused Service in Collaboration with Hematology-Oncology Team.
- The candidate will have a commitment to clinical/QI/educational scholarship.
- The division has a mentoring program for all assistant professors to support them in their clinical, educational and scholarship pursuits.
- Med-Peds Service.
- Consult and Procedure Service (Caps).
- These positions will be academic track or master clinician track appointments at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- Board eligibility or board certification in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- Hematology-Oncology Swing Service.
- Must be able to pass credentialing at all applicable sites.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 18.