Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Advancement within the institution will depend on demonstration of clinical and scholarly achievement.
- Hematology-Oncology Focused Service in Collaboration with Hematology-Oncology Team.
- About The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (Umtc).
- Hematology-Oncology Swing Service.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minneapolis, MN.
- The clinical duties will involve providing patient care both directly and during supervision of trainees at the University of Minnesota Medical Center.
- These positions will be academic track or master clinician track appointments at the rank of Assistant Professor.
- In addition, there are opportunities to participate in quality improvement, interdisciplinary collaboration, teaching of medical students and residents, global medicine, health equity and other scholarly activities.
- Med-Peds Service.
- MD/DO/Mbbs degree.
- Board eligibility or board certification in Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
- Must be able to pass credentialing at all applicable sites.
- Demonstrated excellence in interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for medical education and strong teaching skills.
- Advanced training in General Internal Medicine or practice experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care and communication.
- Consult and Procedure Service (Caps).
- Pulmonary Focused Service in Collaboration with Pulmonary Team.
- The University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (Umtc), is among the largest public research universities in the country, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional students a multitude of opportunities for study and research.
- The division has a mentoring program for all assistant professors to support them in their clinical, educational and scholarship pursuits.
- Must have or be able to attain a medical license in the state of MN.
- The candidate will have a commitment to clinical/QI/educational scholarship.
- Located at the heart of one of the nation's most vibrant, diverse metropolitan communities, students on the campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul benefit from extensive partnerships with world-renowned health centers, international corporations, government agencies, and arts, nonprofit, and public service organizations.
- The Department of Medicine is seeking general internists to serve as Academic Hospitalist in the Division of General Internal Medicine at the University of Minnesota.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 18.