Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paid a competitive base salary with productivity and quality incentive bonuses.
- Extra shifts available to pick up.
- Work with a collegial group of over 11 hospitalists.
- Average 12-15 patients per AM shifts.
- The average stay is 30 days.
- Bethesda Hospital is a long term acute care (Ltach) specialty hospital, offering services specifically designed to treat patients with multiple medical conditions and complex needs, particularly ones that require longer-term, hospital-level care with daily physician involvement.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Paul, MN.
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm, Tuesday to Monday, no nights.
- Flexible Work Schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off.
- HealthEast is seeking a full time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at Bethesda Hospital in Downtown St. Paul, Minnesota.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago