Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Paul, MN.
- AM Swing Shift: 9 am - 8 pm.
- 258-bed facility with all private rooms, with a recent $85 million expansion that features some of the most sophisticated technology available.
- Work with a collegial group of over 25 hospitalists.
- Flexible Work Schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off.
- St. Joseph's Hospital is a member of the University of Mnnesota's Family Medicine & Community Health residency program and has a low C-Section rate.
- Specialty services include the CyberKnife Center, Heart Care, Neurosurgery, Maternity Care, and Mental Health & Addiction Services.
- PM Rounder: 8 pm - 7 am.
- Average 12-15 patients per AM shifts and 8-12 patients per PM shift.
- PM Swing Shift: 2 pm - 1 am.
- HealthEast is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at St. Joseph's Hospital in Downtown St. Paul, Minnesota.
- We provide an excellent benefits package, a competitive base salary and opportunities to receive productivity and quality incentive bonuses.
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 18.