Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · October 15, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Flexible Work Schedule with 7 days on and 7 days off.
- We provide an excellent benefits package, a competitive base salary and opportunities to receive productivity and quality incentive bonuses.
- Ability to obtain MN license and DEA.
- AM Swing Shift: 9 am - 8 pm.
- Must be BE/BC in Intermal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Work with a collegial group of over 25 hospitalists.
- HealthEast is seeking a full time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to join our Hospital Medicine team at St. John's Hospital in Maplewood, Minnesota.
- St. John's Hospital is a 184-bed, community based hospital that offers a wide variety of diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Specialty services include the HealthEast Cancer Care, Genetics Clinic, Breast and Prostate Care Centers, Sleep Center, Orthopedics and the da Vinci Surgical System.
- Average 12-15 patients per AM shifts and 8-12 patients per PM shift.
- PM Rounder: 8 pm - 7 am.
- PM Swing Shift: 2 pm - 1 am.
- St. John's Hospital is a member of the University of Minnesota's Family Medicine & Community Health residency program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Paul, MN.
- Provides innovative technologies such as the intensivist program and 24-hour in-house obstetrics coverage.
- AM Rounder: 7 am - 6 pm.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago