Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · June 24, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Shakopee) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Note: Vent Management is required, while Central Lines are preferred.
- The City of Shakopee is located in the southwest corner of the Twin Cities metropolitan area, 23 miles from Minneapolis, on the Minnesota River.
- Completion of IM Residency.
- IM/Peds is also acceptable, although this is not a Peds Hospitalist position.
- Serves as the physician-of-record after accepting case responsibility for a hospitalized patient from his/her primary care physician, as well as for unassigned patients from the hospital, patients referred to the hospital from communities outside the area, and patients from physicians in the community who can no longer make hospital rounds on their patients.
- A not-for-profit health care system, Allina Health cares for patients from beginning to end-of-life through its 90+ clinics, 12 hospitals, 15 pharmacies, specialty care centers and specialty medical services that provide home care, senior transitions, hospice care, home oxygen and medical equipment, and emergency medical transportation services.
- The Internal Medicine Hospitalist provides general medical care for hospitalized patients.
- The Commons, located in Minneapolis, is the headquarters of Allina Health, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities.
- Residents of Shakopee enjoy both the atmosphere of a small town and the resources of a thriving metropolitan area.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- EOE / AA / Vet / Disabled Employer.
- Allina Health is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests.
- Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
- MN License.
- This position requires a Medical Doctorate degree (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or foreign equivalent from an approved school of medicine.
- The city has its own downtown central business district, regional medical center and business park and is home to regional entertainment attractions such as Historic Murphys Landing, Valleyfair Amusement Park, and Canterbury Park Racetrack.
- Located 20 miles Southwest of the Twin Cities.
- Incorporated in 1857 as a booming river town, today Shakopee is the county seat of Scott County, one of the fastest growing counties in the United States.
- Allina Health is dedicated to the prevention and treatment of illness and enhancing the greater health of individuals, families and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Abbott Northwestern Hospital, part of Allina Health, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.
- General Hospitalist Medicine Skills.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Shakopee, MN.
- We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
- Population = 34,000.
- Service Area = 120,000.
- Approximately 1,rative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, the site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago