Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Olcott Park is the city's most notable park and is also home to a large city operated greenhouse.
- Virginia is situated in the middle of Minnesota and is considered one of the Quad Cities.
- StartDate: 04/04/2018Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed* April 4 - April 23 and June 18 - July 1, 2018 in Northern Minnesota.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Pediatric hospitalist, hospitalist, pediatrics, peds, pediatrician, newborn, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- The Mesabi Trail offers cyclists a superb outlet for long ride, with a paved trail stretching 132 miles in distance.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Geography-minded visitors will want to check out the Laurentian Divide, which is one of the continental divides of North America.
- Hospitalist - Pediatrics - Physician - (Hospitalist - Peds) Locum Tenens.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- 24 Hour. All complex cases will be sent out.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.