Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paul International Airport and 45 minutes west of Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
- We are the largest integrated, not-for-profit medical group practice in the world with approximately 60,000 employees working in a unique environment that brings together the best in patient care, groundbreaking research and innovative medical education.
- The Hospital Medicine Division at Mayo Clinic in Austin/Albert Lea, Minnesota is seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Internal Medicine Physician to join their team.
- This location does not qualify for J1.
- Ideal Physician should be a team player, enjoys working closely with multi-specialty group members and communicates well with patients and colleagues.
- Generous and comprehensive benefit package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Austin, MN.
- Mayo Clinic provides the highest quality patient care by placing the needs of the patient first.
- Excellent family amenities include a community focus on education, several city parks and golf courses, cultural events, festivals, performing arts, 250 miles of groomed snowmobile trails, Blazing Star Recreational Trail, and Audubon Nature and Wildlife Preserve.
- Competitive income guarantee and bonus package.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule rotating between days and nights.
- Ideally located along Interstate 90, Austin and Albert Lea are scenic communities with populations of 24,000 and 18,000.
- 8 Clinic locations with large Physician referral base of 55,000.
- Austin and Albert Lea are just 20 minutes apart with Austin being about an hour and a half from the Minneapolis/St.
- 82-bed community hospital in Austin and 77-bed community hospital in Albert Lea.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, which includes exceptional benefits, and have been recognized by Fortune magazine as one of the top 100 "Best Companies to Work For".
- Several lakes surround the cities contributing to a high quality lifestyle with low crime and affordable cost of living.
- Paul International Airport and 30 minutes west of Mayo Clinic in Rochester, and Albert Lea being 90 minutes south of the Minneapolis/St.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago