Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Come at a different time of year, and you'll find an entirely new place to explore.
- EMR is Epic and Teaching available for interested candidates.
- Patient census of 14-16 per day with assistance from midlevel providers.
- Additional details to be discussed directly with qualified candidates.
- One is a 300+ bed tertiary care hospital, Level II certified Trauma Center with consistently highest ranked cardiovascular program and is a certified Stroke Center.
- The second is an attached 140 bed multispecialty hospital with inpatient intensive care, acute dialysis, medical-surgical, psychiatry, and outpatient surgery units.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minnesota.
- Compensation: Employed position with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Excellent Intensivist support with No Procedures or ICU.
- Hospital/Opportunity: Joined an established 10+ year old Hospitalist program with 38 Physicians and 10 NP/Pas.
- Physician will join 11 day teams of Hospitalist and practitioners, 2 evening hospitalists and 2 nocturnists.
- Hospitalist schedule is 7on/7off.
- Location: A four-season city - as breathtaking in winter white as it is in summer green.
- Base salary of $306,000 with a $50,000 Sign-on Bonus.
- Even a freshwater aquarium - it will be hard to chose how to spend your day!
- With all the museums, galleries, theaters, trains, planes and harbor cruises.
- The quiet of our forests and the splendor of the Lake Superior shoreline creates an environment that will both relax and rejuvenate you, any time of year.
- You can find everything you will ever need in the downtown area with an amazing selection of boutiques and gift stores.
- Physician will provide coverage at the main hospital with a second hospital attached directly to the main facility.
- The position can sponsor J1 and H1 visas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago