Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Must be eligible for Minnesota medical license and Board Certification/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or in final year of Acgme accredited program leading to certification.
- You are invited to partner with the nation's best hospital (United States News & World Report 2016-2017), ranked.
- You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you - including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists - to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
- 12 hour shifts (nights).
- 1 in more specialties than any other care provider.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Mankato, MN.
- 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1 million people live within 60 miles of Mankato.
- Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant support.
- Multi-specialty clinic attached.
- Must have M.D., D.O., or foreign degree equivalent.
- Nurse case managers.
- Practicing at Mayo Clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care.
- Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St.
- Mankato's economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- Paul just one hour away.
- Nocturnist Position.
- The Mayo Clinic Health System Internal Medicine Department in Mankato, Minnesota is seeking a Physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Mankato is one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago