Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Sunday · January 21, 2018
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You would join a group of 4 board certified Internal Medicine Hospitalists.
- Responsibilities include vent management, seeing & managing patients in an ACU, all hospital admissions to the medical/surgical floors, and providing consultative support to surgical and subspecialty services.
- Close to a PGA golf course The ideal candidate likes the outdoors and has good family values.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Minnesota.
- A leading hospital in Northern Minnesota is seeking two Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Med/Peds providers for its Hospitalist Service.
- If they can do central lines it is a plus.
- Twelve to thirteen shifts monthly, flexibility with days and nights.
- Day shifts are 11 hours and night shifts 13 hours.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago