Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · February 22, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Customized job search.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Paid Weekly.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- Procedures available but not required.
- David Ciske.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Average patients-15-17.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.