Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 27, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- David Ciske.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Customized job search.
- Paid Weekly.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- Average patients-15-17.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- State Medical License Assistance.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.