Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Customized job search.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Average patients-15-17.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Paid Weekly.
- 12 hour shifts.
- David Ciske.
- Flexible Scheduling.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.