Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- Customized job search.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- Average patients-15-17.
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- David Ciske.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Paid Weekly.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.