Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · September 20, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- Average patients-15-17.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Nationwide opportunities.
- David Ciske.
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Procedures available but not required.
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- Customized job search.
- Paid Weekly.
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- 12 hour shifts.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.