Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · January 25, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Northwest MN) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- S., please do not hesitate to reach out to me or.
- Hospitalists take care of the ICU patients (not required but preferred).
- 12 hour shifts.
- Shifts - 7a-7p, 9a-9p, 7p-7a.
- 24/7 anesthesia back up.
- North West Minnesota - Hospitalist - IM/FP - Locums.
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU.
- David Ciske.
- Looking for ongoing coverage (though next July).
- Nationwide opportunities.
- Biggest need now is days starting in March.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Competitive Hourly Rate.
- State Medical License Assistance.
- Specialty back up (interventional cardiology, ortho etc.
- 3 hospitalists on during the day/1 at night.
- Average patients-15-17.
- Paid Weekly.
- Average admits during the day is 10 and average admits during the night shift is 8 - 10.
- There is overlapping night coverage, so this is split up between the two Nocturnist.
- Assignment of a personal contract career consultant.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Customized job search.
- Must be BE/BC.
- Guaranteed base hourly rate.
- 100% Open to providers w/o licensure.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Procedures available but not required.
This locum tenen job from Elevate Healthcare Consultants was last open on May 11.