Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Minnesota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is a Hospitalist program so there are no inpatient duties.
- Multiple BC/BE Family Practice and Internal Medicine physicians are needed to join a growing multi-specialty physician group in northern Minnesota.
- There are currently 10+ PC physicians with additional sub-specialty support including Peds, Obgyn, oncology, ortho and gen surgery.
- Taxes are low, housing prices are roughly 30% less than in major cities, excellent schools with both academic and technical classes, lakes everywhere.
- This is a great Lifestyle position for the Outdoorsman.
- Great resorts.
- This is an employed position with a competitive compensation ( $190-210 k), full benefits package including retirement, $25k sign on bonus, relocation, loan repayment of $50k, CME, 4 weeks vacation.
- Skiing (Downhill and cross country) Fishing, Hunting, Excellent Canadian Fishing just a few hours away.
- Great working environment with very light phone. Hours are Mon - Fri 8am-5pm.
- This is a growing family friendly community in NE Minnesota 1 hour outside of Duluth and 3 hours from Minneapolis/St Paul.
- Outpatient Only.
- 3 PGA Ranked golf courses within 40 to 45 minutes of community.
- Community has a very modern and active airport with Delta (50+ Passenger) Jets serving the community 2 times per day.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Sep 18.