Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · November 24, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- August's Rib Fest is one of the city's most notable events, a major cause for celebration in the area.
- The city is home to several parks, most of which overlook the gorgeous rivers that surround them.
- This is a straight forward nocturnist job working 12 hour shifts.
- Candidate must be board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- StartDate: 05/08/2013Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- The city is home to Minnesota State University-Mankato.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- There several May and June dates available for 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- Every year, sports fanatics flock to the campus to see the Minnesota Vikings summer training camp practices, a great experience for any NFL fan.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Nocturnist opportunity in southern Minnesota facility.
- Mankato is located at the scenic confluence of the Minnesota and Blue Earth rivers.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 11.