Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Monday · January 25, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- Candidate must be board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- The city is home to Minnesota State University-Mankato.
- This is a straight forward nocturnist job working 12 hour shifts.
- StartDate: 05/08/2013Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Every year, sports fanatics flock to the campus to see the Minnesota Vikings summer training camp practices, a great experience for any NFL fan.
- Mankato is located at the scenic confluence of the Minnesota and Blue Earth rivers.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Nocturnist opportunity in southern Minnesota facility.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The city is home to several parks, most of which overlook the gorgeous rivers that surround them.
- There several May and June dates available for 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- August's Rib Fest is one of the city's most notable events, a major cause for celebration in the area.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 11.