Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Tuesday · July 14, 2020
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mankato) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Mankato is located at the scenic confluence of the Minnesota and Blue Earth rivers.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- Nocturnist opportunity in southern Minnesota facility.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- August's Rib Fest is one of the city's most notable events, a major cause for celebration in the area.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Every year, sports fanatics flock to the campus to see the Minnesota Vikings summer training camp practices, a great experience for any NFL fan.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- The city is home to Minnesota State University-Mankato.
- StartDate: 05/08/2013Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- The city is home to several parks, most of which overlook the gorgeous rivers that surround them.
- Candidate must be board-certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- There several May and June dates available for 7 on/7 off scheduling.
- This is a straight forward nocturnist job working 12 hour shifts.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
This perm job from Staff Care was last open on Apr 11.