Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · December 9, 2022
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (or one block of 7 per month).
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- BLS and Acls are required (responsible for responding to codes).
- 7 am-7 pm, no.
- EKG interpretation, vent management, evaluation and management or acute volume/blood pressure issues are required.
- Central lines are preferred, not required.
- Competitive pay Travel and housing provided Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- Average of 10 patients per day, 2 admits.
- EMR charting.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.