Hospitalist Jobs in Minnesota
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The Land of 10,000 Lakes
Photo: South Temperance Lake near the Boundary Waters Canoe area.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 8 am-5 pm (pager until 6 pm).
- ICU rounding, vent management, suturing, and EKG are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- They need a board certified or eligible (only within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Non-solo position.
- Average of 12-18 patients per day.
- This client is looking for extra coverage to help with the increased patient load.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- 14 shifts per month (1-2 weekends per month).
- Acls is required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.